- Domain name — choose a domain registrar like NameCheap.
- Hosting — you’ll need a web host to store and serve your site’s files. Most hosts support WordPress. HostGator and BlueHost are good options.
- WordPress & ProPhoto — you can use easy tools provided by your host to install WordPress, then purchase ProPhoto (save $10 by using this link).
- ProPhoto Template — select one of 40 designs, install in minutes, and start customizing! Get support if you run into issues.
There is a learning curve but it’s pretty simple. ProPhoto has lots of tutorials!
- Install and set up WordPress, import posts from blogger, and install ProPhoto and your template of choice.
- Change colors and fonts, make layout adjustments, and implement your branding, custom graphics and backgrounds.
- Create your static welcome page, content pages, galleries, and gallery icons and set up your menus, icons, mastheads, and widgets.
Cost varies depending on the template and services you choose. Just send an e-mail so we can chat more about your needs.